Located at the foot of Mont Blanc, Quechua is a brand born from a passion for the mountains that has remained close to its users.
The brand wanted to emancipate itself from the Decathlon group and assert its identity and values like never before.
Our challenge was to set up a global sound strategy to accompany the evolution of the brand image, strengthen the link with consumers and bring a real coherence to more than 600 films a year.
Chut on vous écoute created a dreamlike pop and folk universe, where warm and woody sounds echo the world of the mountains, flora and fauna. It conveys the values of freedom, pleasure and sharing that are key to the brand and mountain sports.
The transversal sound device is used as much in corporate and internal content as in advertising campaigns.
For more than 6 years, Chut on vous écoute has been accompanying the brand on all its sound journeys: TV advertising, web films, events and more.
Beyond the sound signature, Quechua capitalises on a tailor-made musical universe, recognised and appreciated by its users and collaborators.
Prix Super Design 2012
Best Audio Branding
Quechua audio branding stats
- Voted best sound identity at the Orange Super Design 2012 award
- More than 40 original songs composed for TV and web campaigns, deployed on more than 600 films
- 2 compilations available on digital music platforms, like iTunes and Spotify
- More than 60% of the comments on YouTube videos refer to music
- Over 150,000 streams on Deezer, Spotify and Soundcloud
- Artistic direction for the inauguration of the new headquarters include playlists in stores, DJ sets and concerts.